ADAF (Appropriate Development for Africa Foundation) is a nonprofit making organization, at the service of microfinance and sustainable development. Created in 1992, it was authorized to operate in Cameroon in 1994 by order N° 0336/MINAT/DAF/SDLP/SAC of 30/11/1994 of the Ministry of Territorial Administration (MINAT).
- Train and help African farmers to improve on their living conditions, through actions aimed at:
- Accessing techniques and banking facilities within the scope of its cultural and religious tradition,
- Providing services to the rural areas with its active participation,
- Improving health, education and rural production conditions;
- Encourage the formation of solidarity groups among rural populations in order to commonly accept the challenges of their development together;
- Promote women’s activities;
- Encourage, facilitate and support research, oriented towards the transformation and valorization of local materials and the development of microfinance;
- Promote the development of micro enterprises by the underprivileged strata of the urban and rural areas in Africa;
- Ensure the prosperity of its members.